How It Goes
We love to make things easier for you. Here is how:
1- Online Application
Click on top right corner “APPLY NOW” button and fill all the information .
You will mainly need:
- English or Turkish Language Certification
(TOEFL IBT 72 or PTE 55) or (TÖMER B2 or higher level)
- Motivational Letter (if needed)
2- Conditional Acceptance Letter
If you get accepted to our university to the related department we will be sending you a Conditional Acceptance Letter which requests you basically to make a deposit payment. This deposit payment will allow us to save your seat in the university. Don’t forget to add your application number to description part of your receipt.
3-Official Acceptance & Visa Support Letter
After getting Conditionally Accepted and making deposit payment we prepare for you an Official Acceptance Letter and Visa Support Letter for the embassy you are applying to. Then we invite you to complete your enrollment in the campus with your original documents.
4- Enrollment & Residence Permit
Once you are in the campus we complete your enrollment steps with your original hard copy documents:
- Diplome (in Turkish or English)– Transcript (in Turkish or English)
- A Photo (Passport Size)– Receipt(s) of Payment(Minimum one semester including deposit fee)
- Equivilancy Letter (Denklik) from Ministry of Eduation of Turkey in Turkey.
- Also in some countries Embassies have “Educational Attache” and they provide “Equivalency Letter” services.
All students are responsible for their equivalency letters. If their documents are rejected for equivalency by government authorities, university will not accept any responsibility.